GIGABYTE GEFORCE GT 710 2GB GDDR5 64-bit GAMING GRAPHICS CARD (GV-N710D5-2GIL)
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory interface
- Core clock： 954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- Recommended system power supply requirement: 300W
- Low profile design allows space-saving installation and easier for building your compact PC system.
- Ultra Cooling – Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
- Low Power Loss – Ferrite Core Choke Design
- Longer Life – All-Solid Capacitor Design
- Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
- The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to tune the clock speeds, voltage, fan performance,
and power target in real-time according to your own gaming requirement.
- The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
- Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
- All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
- Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
|MEMORY CLOCK||5010 MHz|
|MEMORY SIZE||2 GB|
|DIRECT X SUPPORT||12|
|PORTS||Dual-Link DVI-D *1|
|RESOLUTION||4096 X 2160|
|SOFTWARE||Driver & Software|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||Graphics Card Driver Disk User Manual|